Friday, October 26, 2018

Name Please? A New Collar,Don’t EVER ask your Daddi how boys do it ! & some random stuffs

Cross posted from my WordPress Bloggy ( link to Chaos Inc. is on the right side bar) ---> Also the Link to Worthless girl, my Non Kink, Abuse & Humanity issues is on the right ---->
++++++++++++++


So today at Uncle Doom’s there was a lull in the chaos and Daddi took that time to do some online stuffs, and i just sat on the floor at her side kinda just resting while she wrote in her blog, i dunno what she writes in there and im not really all that curious either, she did some stuff up on okru ( why do i say up? ) and she looked through my tumblr and livejournal an my instagrams cuz Daddi keeps a very close tabs on my online activities, and i am perfectly fine with that,i actually find comfort in that and makes me want to try harder to learn my lessons , and to serve to the best of my abilities, that an i feel loved cuz she cares enough to keep me safe not just out here in life, but also online.
Anyway, my Daddi goes onto some sites that im not allowed on without her permissions , an really i have no businesses bein on those sites cuz i got everything i could ever want or need in my Daddi , an my family too so i am a happy an content girl , Daddi gots lotsa friends on those kinda sites, all Dommy types so ya i dont wanna be there evers. so she was on one of these sites i dunno which one its a black page thats all i know an one of her friends sent her a link to a quiz, an Daddi took that quiz while chattin to her friends , an she sent that quiz to everyone in the family including meeeee!! an i did the quiz an its  not accurates it says im a brat an im not, ifn i was a brat my Daddi would skins me alive , i might be mischievous sometimes,  but no not a brat, seriously, no, just no.

so here is the link to that Quiz ifn you wanna take it for what Daddi says sh!ts n giggles ..
BDSM Test << just clicks that , an ifn you are vanilla ( means you don’t do anything BDSM or D/s etc ) you should take it an you will either have a laughs an maybe learn somethin or you will be traumatized ! either way it’ll be funs !! ahahahahaha
So Imma gonna post both Daddi’s Quiz results and mine  (yes I have permissions, I am not suicidal I dont go near Daddis stuffs without permissions ) … an im gonna picks both of them aparts , well as much as i know Daddi so i might not be able to do much on hers
Daddi’s first cuz Daddi always goes before me πŸ™‚
Daddi’s results :
= Results from bdsmtest.org ==
99% Dominant   << this would be right
96% Rigger          << this would be right, an she knows where to put the knots
95% Sadist            << oh yip yip yip, she is deliciously Sadistic
94% Daddy/Mommy   << ummm she is my Daddi
94% Degrader               << yip yip yip when we are playin she calls me things
90% Master/Mistress   << umm yes , but to me she is just very stern Daddi those times
87% Brat tamer               << yip yip yip, she would beat the brat outta anyone who belonged to her
87% Owner                     << ummm yip yip yip she owns my piddly @ss
84% Primal (Hunter)   << oh yip yip yip she likes to be the big bad wolfs an hunt me down
83% Experimentalist    << i don’t know ? she hasn’t guinea pigged me so i dunno
59% Voyeur        << ifn that includes watchin me dance for her or doin things to myselfs yip yip yip
55% Non-monogamist  <<  huh? Nooo!! she is very monogamy with me
32% Exhibitionist           << oh yip yip yip , she has no problems nailing me in public
32% Ageplayer     << umm no no , just no, but she is like a big kid when she is with Uncle Doom
5% Vanilla            << ahahahahahahah no, oh very much no she ain’t vanilla *laffin*
2% Masochist      << i dunno, doubt it but maybe
2% Switch            << *snort* oh h3ll no she aint ahahahahahahaha
1% Primal (Prey)  << no, she finds it amusin when i try an sneeks up on her
1% Brat      << AHAHAHA  ohhh im dyin !! no she is NOT but she can be Bad Daddi sometimes
1% Rope bunny   << Bahahaha , not a chance, try an tie her up, an end up danglin from the ceiling
1% Degradee       << ya, seriously I dare ya to try to her face, no, she dont play that game
0% Girl/Boy          << correct ahahaha  No she ain’t, be funny ifn someone called her one tho
0% Pet                  << correct  AHAHAHA oohh no no no ahahahahaha
0% Slave               << correct Bahahahaha oh h3ll no
0% Submissive    << correct  No , she is not  ahahahahahaha


an now mine :
Results from bdsmtest.org ==

99% Submissive  << yip yip yip my entire life,born this way i guess
98% Rope bunny  << oh!! yip yip yip i like bein roped up  !!
96% Girl/Boy     << yip yip yip , I has a Daddi so yip for sures
95% Degradee   << yip yip yip, i like it when she is playin with me,or whispers in my ear in publix
94% Brat            << NO! i am NOT! im just mischievous n sassy just enough to get Daddi smirkin
92% Masochist  << yip yip yip , i am not the least bit ashamed to admit to bein a pain slut
86% Primal (Prey)  <<yip yip yip Daddi taught me this game an its fun fun FUN
85% Experimentalist  << pretty much I like to try new things even if it goes south or hurts bad
84% Ageplayer   << ummm yip yip yip , I am Daddi’s lil girl always,
82% Slave              << FECK NO!! I was for many years, but not no more, never agains
38% Non-monogamist  << WRONG!! cuz i am loyal,so much so i stay even when i shouldnt
28% Exhibitionist   << ummm kinda, i’m getting used to gettin played with in publix
26% Pet   << NO!! not no more , long ago i was a human pet to a Mistress , no more ever!
6% Voyeur  << not really no, im not gonna leave the room if you start havin sex, but not watchin u
2% Daddy/Mommy  << Me?? * nearly faints * ahahaha no, just real protective of other littles
1% Sadist   << NO!! i never was, an never will be, causing pain hurts me not makes me feel good
1% Primal (Hunter)  << NO, but Daddi lets me try cuz it amuses her
1% Degrader  << nope , i don’t do that , not even jokingly
1% Vanilla  << Moi?? well i am just an innocent girl i know nuffin πŸ˜‰ ahahaha hardly
0% Brat tamer  << Correct! cuz i ignore brats completely
0% Switch   << Correct! Daddi let me try an no, i cant im a submissive n proud of it
0% Rigger  << Correct! but i am trained in asian rope bondage,i can make u look pretty
0% Dominant << Correct! not even my farts are dominant
0% Owner << Correct ! cuz i will never ever own anyone, not even my own piddly @ss
0% Master/Mistress <<  Correct , I haven’t got the desire, want or need to ever be anything but Submissive !

So my Daddi most likely would have a different response i would think cuz i look at it from a submissive point of view every answer i gave is from my sub view as well as my replies  to the quiz answers on both Daddi’s an mine , Daddi would probably be answerin from her Daddi Dom points of view .
So I hope that amused you cuz the quiz is just for entertainment its not psychic an cant tell you about you accurately and the answers are hit n miss and not always accurate cuz the questions are kinda vague and worded in ways that just dont fit with you . so ifn you want a laugh go do the quiz πŸ™‚
so Imma gonna set this to auto post an cuddle with Daddi til its my bed time.
lesli << a happy girl cuz i can now take my apple juice without bein embarrassed no more, cuz Daddi is a good lesson teacher.
++++++
(I was so proud of myself . I was bottle fed my apple juice and at first it was humiliating, and I was proud of myself cuz I wasn’t fighting that anymore and was getting used to it) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

xo Keep it civil please xo